For the Contractor or Small Business Owner
Form 1040, Schedule C and Schedule SE
As a contractor or small business owner, you’re in charge of paying your own taxes. If you haven’t filed, you most likely also missed your quarterly payments.
Don’t ignore the problem until it escalates – let us help you file, and if needed, get on a payment plan to pay back taxes.
Our services include:
- An initial consultation via email, phone or in-person to discuss unfiled returns
- If needed, obtainment of missing 1099s from the IRS
- An evaluation of your refund eligibility for unfiled years
- Professional analysis of your individual tax scenario, including a look at your income, business expenses, investments, deductions, credits and exemptions
- Preparation of previously unfiled returns in accordance with the corresponding years’ tax laws
- Quarterly payments set up, so you aren’t charged interest and penalties from the IRS*
- An opportunity for a pre-file review before your tax forms are submitted
- Direct deposit for tax refund, or direct debit withdrawal for tax payment
- Wrap up documentation of all the services performed
*This service is available as an add-on fee.